Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Dd accepted to Eberly, physics major OOS. Thank you all for the heads up!!

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna crash the portal because Iā€™ve check so many times :joy:

4 Likes

Not yet :sob:

So I definitely rivaled the person who checked their childā€™s portal - I think I was in the millions. Last night I saw an email from doberlady(???) and I will always remember you and a string of email after that made me check my daughters portal around 10 pm. TO button was GONE!!! We also checked lion path at that time which labeled her as an Admit but no details! At midnight the portal updated and she was accepted to UP Fall!!! All of these emails are true. It will happen for all and the TO button and Lion Path is a real thing. Good luck to everyone. PSU was my DD dream school we are beyond thrilled and delirious. Good luck to all and thank you to everyone who has shared their journey and support!

13 Likes

Congrats!!! Itā€™s also my daughterā€™s dream school!! So happy for them

5 Likes

I love to hear kids getting into their top choice dream schools! Itā€™s wonderful! Congrats :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will also validate the test optional button disappearing prior to the posting of decision. My daughterā€™s test optional button disappeared last Thursday, 12/1 around 8 PM. Her decision was posted 12/2 around 8:30 AM. The decision was not available at midnight or shortly after. In her case, it was available the next morning.

1 Like

So my daughterā€™s TO button just disappeared and she was able to log into LionPath with a bunch of info showing there = does that mean she is in?

I thinks so according to the other people! I waited without lion path so canā€™t be sureā€¦but looking good!

1 Like

Where do you find LionPath? My son was admitted a few days ago but I donā€™t see LionPath anywhere.

And then I went into the student button and used her sign on for her portal - last night I had an error message saying access was not allowed and tonight it went in with a bunch of information

3 Likes

Is the error message an indication that something might change in the portal tonight? That is what weā€™re seeing on the portal for about an hour this evening.

I think so! Navigate around Lionpath, and you should find the admission letter. With Penn Stare, ā€œinā€ can look like a lot of different things, i.e. summer start, 2+2, etc. so you really want to see the letter.

1 Like

Same here TO button disappearedā€¦ Can get into Lion path (Could not last night) but no letterā€¦ maybe after 8pm EST?

2 Likes

Just got accepted! So happy itā€™s my first acceptance! Iā€™m soooo happy

5 Likes

No I think the error was that no decision had been made yet

Did you get an email or just check your portal?

1 Like

Just checked the portal. I wish I recorded my reactionšŸ„¹ it was right when u get to the portal

1 Like

Also, I got ā€œdeferredā€ from the business school because I havenā€™t taken pre calc yet, so I can reconsidered for school of communications and accepted!!!

1 Like

Did you get into UP without taking pre-calc? Or to another campus?

1 Like