Planning My future

I am currently a sophomore in high school and I know what career I want to take. I am planning on participating in a nursing program at my community college next year while being a junior and I would be getting my CNA license. My career choice is to become a nurse anesthetist. I am aware that I would have to recieve my BSN first. I want to know which college would be good for me. Is this a good fit? Would I qualify if I continue the path I’m going?

My GPA is currently 2.855 and I have gotten a 1040 on the PSAT both times I’ve taken it and I want to know what I should do to improve and better my chances of acceptance.

Nursing programs at universities can be competitive due to many good students wanting to become nurses. You can control your gpa. Improving grades will make a difference in being accepted to colleges even if you do not have a high gpa. You need a firm foundation to handle the college classes. Figure out how you learn best and spend the time needed to do homework and study for tests. Do not let extracurriculars interfere with your academic learning. Start with this semester.