Pre-med thinking about law school

Hello,
I am a junior in honors college, double major (non STEM), pre-med. I have a 3.93 GPA and have done shadowing, volunteering, working at a clinic, etc. Writing analysis comes easy for me, so I can balance my majors and pre-med requirements. A dept chair teaching one of my honors classes told me that I should consider getting my PhD since “You have the mind for it.”

This made me think that maybe law school could be a possibility if the med school route doesn’t pan out.

I realize that law schools look mainly at GPA and LSAT, but do the T-14 look at rigor? With biglaw, do I need to be in the 10% of the class to be hired? What happens to the 25% 50%
75%? For work experience after my UG, do I need to work at a law office or can I work at a medical clinic? Does the job matter?

Thank you!

T-14 does not look at rigor of your major. A couple of them look at the selectivity of your undergrad school. Graduates of the T-14 don’t need to be in the top 10% of their class to get Big Law. The lower you go down the rankings list, the higher you need to be in your class to get Big Law or to get hired. The job doesn’t matter for work experience.