Printing at VT

<p>Do you think it would be cheaper to bring my own Epson printer?</p>

<p>On the VT website it says the printing fee is:
Black and White 10¢/pg
Color 50¢/pg</p>

<p>Im getting a Mac soon, which would come with $100 off a printer, plan on getting the Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless All-In-One Printer for $150, which has 4 ink cartridges, 1 black and 3 color. </p>

<p>Would it be cheaper refilling the ink on my printer or just printing off the school library. I'm a bio major with business minor, if that means anything.</p>

<p>It’s probably worth getting the printer just for the convenience. Having to plan every assignment you have to print off around a trip to the library was kind of annoying. I did it my junior/senior years and survived though.</p>

<p>Keep in mind that freshman year you may be able to mooch off your roomate/hallmates. They won’t necessarily like it though.</p>

<p>Yeah, doing that once in an emergency is ok. Doing that often is a quick route to being “that guy.”</p>

<p>Alright thanks I’ll probably do that then. It would be really annoying having to limit myself when I can print things.</p>

<p>Does Hokie make you pay for printing? Or do they have a limited amount of free pages?</p>

<p>You have to pay.</p>