Processing of Applications - Counselor Recommendations

<p>Will the processing of any application start only after the student has submitted the counselor recommendation or do they review the application before the receival of the recommendation, but do not accept you till the recommendation has been submitted. </p>

<p>I had submitted the application yesterday and sent my SAT scores today, but i will send my counselor recommendation forms only tommorow coz i need the counselor's signature. And by when can i get a reply on whether i have been admitted or not??</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I know they will</a> not process your application without receiving your SAT or ACT scores, but their website is not clear on whether they will review it without the counselor rec. I'm sure the counselor form going out tomorrow won't postpone anything: if anything the receipt of the SAT scores might hold things up.</p>

<p>Usually people have been hearing decisions within 3 weeks, some much sooner.</p>

<p>A counselor recommendation is an actual written letter of recommendation right, not school based information like high school transcript or anything?</p>

<p>I didn't send any recommendations in with my application (Unless my counselor wrote one without telling me)... Got accepted third week of September.</p>

<p>I think the counselor page is what hes referring to, it has a small section where your counsellor can write something.</p>

<p>Here's a link to their High School Counselor page which says it's supposed to be included with the transcript, but perhaps it's optional.</p>

<p>is it compulsary to send the counselor recommendation or is it advisable to send the recommendation??</p>

<p>All beginning applicants must have the section below completed by their high school guidance counselor. </p>

<p>I think Purdue will accept it if you sent a seperate official-like (with the school's template) reference postmarked to them. Signed and everything of course.</p>

<p>I did that, and I am sending in the above form too. The reason is because the comments section was too small.</p>

<p>I didnt send one, and i was getting worried but got accepted...</p>

<p>Congrats! (ten)</p>