Prospective Black Ivy Leaguers for class of 2018?

<p>I applied to UMD, Drexel, Princeton, Harvard, and Cornell. I was accepted to UMD, Drexel and received what I assume is a likely letter from Cornell (the diversity one for admitted students). I didn’t even know likely letters were being sent out lol.</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! I’m excited to hear about all of your wonderful choices. @JanAnna, my D will be applying to UMD next year. She went to the junior visit day a few weeks ago and loved it. She’s hoping to get in the ACES program.</p>

<p>@4CookieMonster ACES? I was accepted into that program and one of the advisors said the female percentage is 22% (11/50 I believe). In a picture I saw of the students, I didn’t see any African American females, though. I could be wrong, but I feel as though I would have noticed.</p>

<p>I didn’t see any in the picture either. What’s your major? She’s looking at Criminology/w a potential double major in Business. Your class will be the first in the new dorm. You have great options. Good Luck!</p>

<p>Sent from my mobile. </p>

<hr>

<p>I would like to major in computer science and thank you! I’m just waiting to see if I received the partial or full BK scholarship and the Ivy Day decisions. </p>

<p>Hello everyone,</p>

<p>New to the thread. I was absent for many, many months, great to see the new faces. </p>

<p>Over half of my post was cut off…</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone on their acceptance! My D was wait listed for UW and accepted to Villanova Univ. today. Very glad to have only one more school to wait on.</p>

<p>My D accepted to Northwestern! This is getting surreal…</p>

<p>Great news about Northwestern, @picktails!!! As Ivy Day draws, near it is great to be getting great news!!</p>

<p>I know there will be some good news on here on the 27th for a lot of you!</p>

<p>Great news everyone, </p>

<p>DD has been admitted to Dartmouth, Williams, Amherst, Trinity, Conn College & Howard thus far!! 4 more to go…what a roller coaster ride!</p>

<p>Accepted to Middlebury this morning! What a wild ride…</p>

<p>Thanks to everyone who supported my Wellesley endeavors earlier in this thread, especially @picktails and @jazzpno</p>

<p>I am finally and officially a WELLESLEY WOMAN :D</p>

<p>Congratulations! They are lucky to have you.</p>

<p>Thrilled for you!</p>

<p>Good Luck on Ivy Day! Wishing everyone the best!</p>

<p>Best wishes to everyone waiting for decisions today! Be proud of all of your hard work and accomplishments regardless of the outcomes.</p>

<p>Accepted to UPenn, rejected at Brown! Absolutely thrilled!</p>

<p>Congrats @picktails.</p>

<p>Rejected at Yale, waitlisted at Brown - pretty happy about that
Accepted at Emory :slight_smile: !</p>