PSA vs Blinn (CC not team)

Howdy!
I recently got offered PSA (Kingsville and PV, only 2/8), but I’m interested in being in college station already.
PSA requires an overall of 3.0 throughout the year and Blinn (transfer to A&M) requires 2.5. I know PSA is automatic admission after a year, but it can’t be that hard to maintain a 2.5 for transfers (currently hold a 92 GPA, it seems like a 3.7 according to Penn).
I would love to hear everyone’s side from getting offered PSA vs just going to Blinn for a year!
Thanks so much y’all :slight_smile:

The difference is 3.0 to major VS 2.5 admit to university then compete for major. Very few majors admit transfers at 2.5 What is your intended major?

My intended major is sport management. I looked on the website for A&M’s transfer program and it says they have to hold a minimum of a 3.2 and 30 hours (not 2.5, my apologies), unless I’m completely missing something.
http://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/education-human-development/health-kinesiology/sport-management-bs-internship-track/#programrequirementstext (my catalog requirement)

Does anyone know if you can transfer to TAMU after one semester at Blinn? I have 21 DC hours and it says you only need 24 but it says graded hours so I am assuming that means two semesters at Blinn then transfer as long as GPA is sufficient? I noticed the transfers for Spring 2018 are due October 15th…I guess Fall 2017 wouldn’t be available for this deadline or would it be pending? I have no idea, HELP!