Public Relations major at certain schools?

<p>OH and if by some miracle i get taken off of the miami waitlist, i would go in a heartbeat because the comm school is amazing.</p>

<p>Aww mannn sorry to hear about Richmond. :confused: That sucks but at least you got into pretty much all of your other schools. Good idea not to come to CT, it sucks here haha. I know that UMD has a really strong Journalism program, so chances are their comm school is good too. So I’d say that’s definitely a contender. I think with PR you would wanna get an internship somewhere, and that may be hard if you’re in the middle of nowhere. Which is why Loyola would be great. I don’t know anything about TCNJ though but at least it would be inexpensive. JMU has been a contender for PR Week’s PR Education Program of the Year so I would definitely consider that if I were you. And it may be relatively cheaper because it’s a state school right? Hmmm it’s such a tough decision!</p>

<p>Random question: what was your class rank and GPA?</p>

<p>ah totally thought i replied to that haha sorry. yeah i think im leaning towards marylanddd… my school doesnt rank but my gpa is an 88.2. closer to an 89 this year</p>

<p>Maryland is one of my tops too :slight_smile: And okay thanks, I think your school does GPAs differently than mine doess</p>

<p>Did you decide yet?</p>

<p>well, it’s complicated. i’m committed to maryland as well as tcnj (for financial reasons), and i JUST got off of the miami waitlist! if they come through with a decent package (doubtful) i’ll go there… but for now it’s probably maryland.</p>

<p>Hopefully they’ll offer you some money. Even if they don’t though, congrats! Maryland looks soo nice and you’re gonna have so many opportunities there! :)</p>

<p>yeah hopefully. thank you! and i hope sooo :)</p>

<p>heyyy, did you decide on Maryland or did Miami pull through?</p>

<p>nooope Miami didn’t work out haha Maryland 2014!</p>

<p>Congrats! Maryland looks like such a nice school, I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time there! (:</p>