Purdue Admissions - Help Please! Thank you

<p>Hi. I'm not sure if I'm applying late as I heard it would be better to apply earlier for rolling admissions but, I just want some help in filling out my applications. I'm not from America but attend a boarding school here and am in my senior year. I attended and graduated from a prestigious high school in Jamaica with a mediocre GPA (2.8). My current SAT scores are slightly below Purdue's average. I have a 490 in Reading, a 660 in Math, and a 460 in Writing. I recently took the SAT and think I will score above a 700 in the Math section and possibly a higher writing score. My junior year at my boarding school I maintained a 3.0 and took slightly harder than average courses. I now take AP Physics, AP Computer Science, Honors Statistics, Calculus and Honors English. I received a 3.4 the first quarter when taking these courses. I want to apply to the school of engineering but am unsure what address to use as I have two, an American one, and a Jamaican one. I will be applying for Aid and am unsure of how the process works (can some one please inform me) so I think I should use my US address, but at the same time is not where I live and want to use my Jamaican address so as to let them know I'm Jamaican (I'm unsure how this will conflict with the AID; using the foreign address). Should I apply with the American address and mention some where else I'm Jamaican (I'm not black). I don't know what the address portion signifies; is that where they'll send me mail? Please help me! I would really like to get in, Thank you.</p>

<p>regarding addresses. They will ask for a permanent address (use your jamaican for that) and your mailing address (use your current address for that).</p>

<p>In regards to aid. Doesn't really matter what address you use. They will ask if you are a US Citizen. If you are not, then my understanding is that you will not be offered any aid. If you are a US Citizen, then you are eligible for AID.</p>

<p>I agree you won't get aid if you are not a US citizen but not to be rude I don't think your grades or SAT would have offered you any scholarships
you have to be top 1 or 2 in your class to get much money</p>