Purdue transfer courses. Anyone?

Hi,

I wonder if anyone successfully transfer to Purdue Engineering program. If so, please share me the list of all the courses that you took before transferring. I need advice on picking the classes for next semester while waiting on my decision. If I don’t get accepted, I will continue study at my college. But I want those classes can benefit me at Purdue.

Thanks

Are you attending Community College or University?

@SuperGeo5999 I’m going to University of Southern Indiana

@ntruong2118 What kind of Engineering are you interested in? They all have a few slight differences in the second year! By the way, what’s it like at university of southern Indiana or in Evansville? What all classs have you taken so far and what is your GPA? Most Engineering programs at Purdue require a minimum of 3.0 with a few that only require a 2.5 and a few that require a 3.5.is it worth traveling to Evansville? What Is the Mesker Park and Botanic Garden, Children’s museum of Evansville, and Evansville museum of Arts, History,and Science like?

Hi @SuperGeo5999 I’m interested in Aerospace Engineering major in Purdue. I hope they still take transfer student to the program. My gpa is 4.0 compare to the required one is 3.5. I took the general courses like English, Comm, Phys, calc 1,2,3, engr 107 108. I have checked the transfer requirement all my courses are transferable. But I’m running out of courses to take for the next semester. What major are you in? Are you attending Purdue? And for how long?
About the Mesker Park Zoo and Botanic Garden, I like it but it’s a small zoo compared to other places I have been to. I haven’t visited the museum yet, but I don’t plan to visit them.

@ntruong2118 no I am not a Purdue Student but I am at Ivy Tech that plans to transfer to Purdue to Study Civil or Environmental and Ecological Engineerig! I thought maybe that I could still help becuase the Ivy Tech here has two(maybe more) articulation agreements with Purdue and because of that i know all the course that are required and will transfer into one of my programs! Are you taking Diffrential Equations or Linear Algebra next semester? Have you taken chemistry or do you even need it? Have you contacted Purdue about admission requirements? By the way, sorry for the delayed response!

@ntruong2118 here are some links which may help you:

Purdue AAE program map (lists all the classes you need to graduate): https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/academics/undergraduate/pos/AAE/academics/undergraduate/pos/AAE_Degree_Map.pdf

Transfer credit guide (this page provides a comprehensive listing of what classes transfer to Purdue as a searchable database) https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bzwtxcrd.p_select_info

General guide to the AAE program: https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/academics/undergraduate/pos/Fall_2014_and_after_POS_guide.pdf

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

@SuperGeo5999 hey no problem. I’m glad you response. I took Chemistry and Physics and Calculus 1,2,3 that can transfer to Purdue. I guess I might have to hang in with those credits I have until I get accepted

@philliesphan08 thanks for the links. That helps me a lot !