Purdue University Admissions - Fall 2022

What time?

DS got an email around 7:30 CST on March 16. I’ve heard they typically release around 5 PM EST so we were surprised.

2 Likes

So what’s the date is it today or tmrw?

The Purdue admissions website says Regular Decision release in March 30.

So it should be today right?

MArch 30 is today. What time will they release decisions?

I have no idea. Just relaying what it says on the Purdue website.

anyone hear anything yesterday?

Nope, nothing here.

Nothing.

https://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply/deadlines.php:

Future freshmen who meet the January 15 Regular Decision deadline will have a decision by March 31 .

Good luck to all!

I see the buttons “ViewYour Decision” and “Letters and Documents” but nothing in there when I click them. They may be just loading the docs slowly.

1 Like

Just logged in and I too noticed the new buttons but nothing there yet. Called in and I was told that the decisions will be posted by 5pm and an email suggesting to check the portal will be sent out.

2 Likes

ya, it says “There is no update to your application status to report.” after I clicked

it says no update but i see the accepted student tab, what does that mean

if you have change major in your application tabs ur a 1000% in. EA applicant here who was deferred. All my friends who had it got in

i have change major option when i go into profile and application changes. Does that mean i am in?

I was admitted for engineering in the EA round back in January. I don’t remember if the change major thing was true, but I do remember that SOME PEOPLE got the application tabs (but I personally didn’t)

I don’t think the application tabs were a predictor of whether you got in or not, only that it was certain that the decision was coming out soon.

I don’t remember the change major option showing up before I got admitted, but right now I can see it.

Best of luck to everyone!

also Purdue always says 5pm EST for decision release
 I got my decision at around 1:30pm PST, or like 4:30EST.

What Purdue did for EA (at least among my friends) was drop acceptances first at around 4:30pm EST, then followed up with more acceptances and some waitlists an hour later, and then followed up with a few final waves of rejections and waitlists at around 9pm EST. If you don’t get accepted in the first wave, an acceptance becomes much less likely (though still possible)!

1 Like

what is the accepted student tab, can you take a pic?

I think this is what they mean: This is what my portal looks like as an admitted student.

I remember that on the day of the decision that these tabs showed up for some people, but not for others. I personally can attest that out of my friends, most of the people who were admitted didn’t have the tabs. I didn’t, at least.

1 Like