Purdue University CODOing from Physics to FYE

Hello! I am an incoming freshman at Purdue and am thinking of CODOing from Physics to FYE. If I apply for a switch after my first semester (which I probably won’t get because of space), when do you think I might get it?

Also, I can’t seem to find the course list for Physics specifically. While I have found a course list of the entire Physics and Astronomy department, I can’t seem to find a list that shows courses for just physics majors(I need to see them so I can see what credits I need for CODO).

Thank you in advance!

http://www.physics.purdue.edu/academic-programs/docs/Plans_of_Study_docs/2015%20PHYSICS%20Sample%20Plan%20of%20Study.pdf

If you search “Purdue four year plan of study”… and any major, it will bring up the courses. To see the course description, you’ll need to open another tab for the course catalogue. Your advisor will also be able to help with that during STAR (when you register for your courses).

There is a lot of overlap with FYE. The big class you’ll be missing is the 2 semester FYE engineering design course which will be required to CODO.

No one can tell you when you might get in as there are no guarantees that you will ever successfully CODO. Totally depends on capacity in the CoE.