Questions about GPA and what I can add to my UC application

<p>Hi,
I am a graduating high school senior (california resident) who completed on-line school for the last 2 years. I also was concurrently enrolled in an on-line Community College program in Arizona and was taking classes through their on-line portal. At the time when I had applied last November, 3 of my courses were in progress and I was unable to list them in my transcript. I now have grades for them (their was an issue with a final exam that needed to be re-taken as their was a computer error) and I was wondering if there would be any point in me sending the individual UC campuses a copy of my transcript and if that will do anything to my UC GPA at all? </p>

<p>I realize that some of the coursework that I have taken may not be transferrable and the difficulty of coursework will be assessed by the admissions counselors; however, will I be able to use the grades towards my weighted GPA? I still come under the quota of 8 weighted grades ( I will have a total of 7)?</p>

<p>Thanks for any help in advance. </p>

<p>You can’t send in transcripts and UC’s don’t consider senior year grades.</p>