Reed Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes brošŸ˜…

I am also wondering when reed will release their decisions.

Has anyone received any emails or anything in the mail yet? I thought decisions are mailed on April 1st.

I havenā€™t. Do you know if they only send packages or if they also update the applicant portal?

I donā€™t know. I called the admission office and was told that the letter or package is only mailed, and itā€™s mailed April 1st. But I have seen other posts that there is an update on the portal and an email, so I am confused.

Is Reed good with merit?

They donā€™t offer merit, only financial aid

1 Like

I wonder how good their financial aid packages areā€¦do you know why they donā€™t offer merit and need based aid? Those schools that do seem to have the best packages.

1 Like

Itā€™s the best financial aid my dd has gotten so far- so I would say itā€™s pretty awesome

1 Like

Thatā€™s great to hear!

MY PORTAL SAYS THIS BUT THEREā€™S NO DECISION LETTER YET?? DOES THIS MEAN Iā€™M IN? Iā€™M FREAKING OUT

They offer need-based aid (AKA financial aid), but not merit.

Yes, you are in. Congrats!

1 Like

My DD just got an acceptance via email.

4 Likes

The letter is in an email now and will be in a package soon.

1 Like

If you didnā€™t get an email or update in your portal today, do you think that means you did not get in? Do they send all the acceptance emails at once?

Has anyone else received an email?

I havenā€™t received any. Maybe itā€™s coz Iā€™m an international student. Has any international student got their decision?

1 Like

Not me. I do not know about others.

1 Like

Hi Amber,

I just called admissions and the representative said they are sending out decisions on a rolling basis. He thought all decisions would be out to students by 4/1. Best of luck to you, Iā€™m waiting too :slight_smile:

1 Like