Reed Class of 2027 Official Thread

Crossing fingers for you Zachariah! Good luck.

Thank you so much. After getting over 10 rejections and two waitlists, I really hope this one will be different.

1 Like

I hope all goes well for you as well, Jackson.

1 Like

Yup, I feel ya. I have double digit rejections and two waitlists too. Have you heard from anywhere you were accepted you want to go? I bet you get into Reed!

I haven’t yet got any acceptances. But I still a few colleges left after reed. Have you got any?

1 Like

Me neither! Hopefully we get good news!

Thanks for the info. Best of luck to you too!

1 Like

Has any international student received their decision for Reed yet?

Nope

Nothing here either.

remaining decisions come out 1st April. I contacted the office

Did anyone who got in for RD already also receive/expect financial aid? I think Reed divides their admissions groups according to who is full pay and who need FA. I remember seeing that on a website somewhere. Wondering if that could explain rolling admissions and also which group is which.

I’m basically full pay and I’ve heard from them already, so that’s definitely plausible

So basically most of us (or possibly only those who are not full pay) are waiting around for Reed to put a letter in the mailbox this Saturday April 1, and then we wait for it to arrive in the mail hopefully some time next week? Do I have that right?

My son got an email and portal notification first, so I’d assume they’ll handle all notifications the same way.

1 Like

When did your son get the email? Today?

No, it was March 24 (same day as a few others above).

Congratulations!!

Reed has a portal?

Thanks! It’s one of his top choices, so it was good news for sure.

1 Like