Regular Decision?

<p>I was wondering if anyone who had applied RD to University of Miami had heard back yet. I know it's a bit early, so when you do, could you please post saying so? Thanks guys! Good luck.</p>

<p>I don’t think RD’s will be released for quite a bit of time. I know EA’s are being released in a couple of days. But, then again, anything can happen!</p>

<p>I think they start getting released around early March? </p>

<p>March that’s what I think too</p>

<p>I called because I accidentally applied RD instead of EA and wanted to see if they could tell me now. The admissions lady said that a decision was made for me and she was looking at it but she wasn’t allowed to tell me. What a tease.</p>

<p>Anyways, she said to just hang in there for one more month. Hopefully it’ll be like early March and not APRIL.</p>

<p>@Anderr123: Sounds like you might have been deferred, bud. RD decisions should come out early March (around the week of March 8th or so) so hang in there. I’m there with you too, having been deferred from ED. </p>

<p>No I checked commonapp and I actually picked regular decision instead of early action by accident even though I applied in September lol. Oops. But yay that’s not as long as I thought I’d have to wait :D</p>

<p>Under canelink in the student center I saw that I had two communications. One said undergraduate decision mailed. You can view/download the decision letter. I was accepted and the date for the communication says March 7th. Hope this helps. Good luck!</p>