RD decisions very late?

<p>I see from the EA discussion thread here that EA decisions are still trickling out. Does that mean the RD decisions are going to be very late too. All S's other colleges are aiming for mid March. Is Miami really going to be mid-April; that makes it very hard to plan visits, etc.</p>

<p>Check your UM account they tell you when you receive your decision</p>

<p>it’s probably end of march…tell me if it is! </p>

<p>Where exactly on the account does it tell you?</p>

<p>@haleys92 go to main menu, in the cane link, then click self service, then click student admission, application status then you will see a table, in the bottom click view my to do items,and it will be written: decision will be posted…!!! tell me what day you receive yours and if it works</p>

<p>When I did that it says
To Do List:
No current to do item information found.
Did it work for you?? </p>

<p>look under communication Center, if the decision is out then it will be their.
We got our Sons their on 3/7 . </p>

<p>Under canelink in the student center I saw that I had two communications. One said undergraduate decision mailed. You can view/download the decision letter. I was accepted and the date for the communication says March 7th. Hope this helps. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thanks for the tips, I’ll have to keep checking! Only 1 communication center notification about the app being received. </p>

<p>I didn’t get any message yet. and it says it will be released only late march…i think its because im an international student? (and it might be later?) @haleys92 @caribbeangirl268</p>

<p>Has anyone who originally applied ED or EA and was deferred to RD received a final decision yet?</p>

<p>I applied RD. Haven’t heard anything yet and I’m an out of state applicant, ty1295, where did it say late march?</p>

<p>For me it was in the to do list like the side bars…i saw “your decision will be posted…march 20 something” and then it freaked me out cuz everyones receiving theres!! Just look at ur admin status and keep searching i checked my communication and nothing until i found my to do list was complete and they wrote thatezact date @haleys92</p>

<p>*then they wrote the exact date</p>

<p>And my friend also has the same thing…she was the one who showed me and i was wonderin if it was normal </p>

<p>@haleys92</p>

<p>@haleys92 - my son doesn’t have any information about a decision release date either.</p>

<p>Hmm. I guess we’ll just have to wait :/</p>

<p>I can’t find anything either, but it says that I applied on 1/3, but I submitted my Common App on 1/1. Will that be a problem?</p>