Good News!!! Decisions might come EARLY!

<p>Good news guys, according to someone in admissions at U. Miami, there is a good chance that decisions will be released earlier than scheduled. I don't want to give any more info because i don't want any negative repercussions on my application should they not like this information getting out.</p>

<p>wait sorry can you just give a general time frame please???</p>

<p>I was told that it would be earlier than scheduled and that they could not provide a specific date. My guess would be a couple weeks.</p>

<p>I highly doubt that. Early action decisions were very late compared to past years, so I doubt regular decisions would be early.</p>

<p>The issue was that each person that called the admissions office received a different answer. While one person tells you decisions will come out early, another may say it will come out late.</p>

<p>Just hold tight and expect to be notified at the end of March.</p>

<p>there was probably a greater number of EA applicants this year. ED decisions were released a week early so you never know.</p>

<p>I didn’t call them, and i had some special circumstances. I don’t know when they are coming out. But i thought this would get some excitement flowing in quite a few anxious applicants.</p>

<p>That’s a possibility. My sisters at UM so if she overhears anything I’ll be sure to inform you guys. Good luck!</p>

<p>For R.D., it’s 4/15. Right?</p>

<p>Yes, R/D. Idk when, i just know to expect earlier than scheduled decisions</p>

<p>Sent from my DROIDX using CC App</p>

<p>P.s. - I had a source tell me the same thing. Earlier than expected decisions.</p>

<p>Sent from my DROIDX using CC App</p>

<p>The last few years, RD decisions have been released mid March. Admitted students day has traditionally been the first weekend in April so decisions are released before then. Good luck to all who are waiting.</p>