Rental Car Discounts

<p>Class2012Mom, for the dates you gave I got $75.60 for a midsize through national. Oddly enough, I did use flyertalk to find the codes. Sign up for the Emerald Club using the free link on that thread and remember to enter your membership number when making the reservation. Use the Entertainment Book contract ID and the electronic coupon code for a 1 class upgrade (the 2 class upgrade will upgrade you too far up). Select the compact car class and you will get an intermediate size and Emerald Aisle service. Note that the National website will say Emerald Reserve as it does not know that BHM has an Emerald Aisle. Feel free to call the BHM location to reconfirm that they offer Emerald Aisle service.</p>

<p>Where does one get an Entertainment Book? I haven’t seen anyone around here selling them in a few years. I guess it’s not the fundraiser of choice in my area.</p>

<p>I saw Entertainment Books at Bed Bath and Beyond last night. Also can order online - google for coupons. You can also buy Enterprise coupons for a couple of dollars on eBay if you don’t want or need a whole Entertainment book.</p>

<p>Flying down for Bama bound? I don’t think it’ll be worth it. I recommend signing up for the very last session in August, and just do the orientation and move in in the same trip.</p>