rescinded decision

<p>What will cause University of Miami to rescind an accepted decision? How low to your grades have to be? What if you switch out of certain classes? I'm trying to plan out my second semester, but I don't want it to affect my decision if UM accepts me.</p>

<p>So basically you have an extreme case of senioritis, and you are trying to plan on how you can do the least possible work without getting kicked out of your college before you even start there? I don’t think any college will look highly on that. Why not just stick with what you’ve got and actually try to do the work</p>

<p>Actually no, my family is in a difficult situation at them moment, and I need to pick up another job and travel more to help my grandmother. I can do my intense coursework if need be, but I would be completely exhausted. I understand why you would assume that, but I know my limits but I’m willing to compromise them if I receive an acceptance letter.</p>

<p>But I guess that’s how UM would view it too, huh? Guess I’m stuck then :/</p>

<p>Make sure your grades are decent - don’t get D’s and F’s, and don’t take a course schedule riddled with basket weaving, modern dance, and P.E. like classes. It’s fine if your semester is substantially easier than others (ie., taking all Freshman classes) just make sure it’s not to the extreme.</p>

<p>Would dropping an AP class your second semester of senior year cause them to rescind a decision?</p>