Will I get my acceptance revoked?

So this year did not go well for me. My grades dropped rather significantly, my grandparents died and my girlfriend cheated on me. Both were obviously very tough on me. I ended up getting a 73 in my AP English class because my teacher wouldn’t let me make up a test that I wasnt there for, so I got a 0/100 on it. Additionally, I got a 70 in my AP Physics C class. I have no excuse really for that, since it’s just a really hard class, but I’m taking 2 science classes (Honors Anatomy, which I got a high B+ in). Lastly, I failed my AP Statistics class. I got a 66. I’ve already gotten 4 math credits, so I didn’t need this one. Do you think Miami will rescind my acceptance? Or take my scholarship? What should I do? I really want to go to Miami.

I could be hard and critical and crush your dreams with negativity (you might get one person in the next 5 comments who will), but just contact the admission officer assigned to your location and ask them directly. Ask them what you should expect and ask them what you can/should do to proceed on with this. Why ask an online thread when you can ask somebody who gets paid to deal with this kind of stuff.

Hope it works out for you.

EDIT: If you are not currently in contact, find the director who is assigned to your state [on this page](Find Your Counselor | Undergraduate Admissions | University of Miami) and email them about it ASAP.