Residence Halls!!!!

<p>The housing application is now open for TCU freshman and there are so many different halls to choose from and I don't know which ones are preferred??!! </p>

<p>My options are: Brachman, Clark, Colby, Foster, Milton Daniel, Moncrief, Sherley, and Waits</p>

<p>Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! :)</p>

<p>You have to be in the honors program for milton daniel. Also, it is assigned based on when you paid your deposit. I know Sherley will fill up very quickly with people who paid starting in December.</p>

<p>so is sherley considered one of the best ones? from what i’ve seen moncrief is like athletics, and clark and foster are good?! sound right? i honestly don’t know</p>

<p>Yes, Sherley is considered better because it was remodeled the year before Milton, so it’s two years old, Milton is essentially 1. You can live in Moncrief without being an athlete, but keep in mind that their calendars and yours are going to be quite different. Clark and Foster are nice, so is Waits since it has some suites as well.</p>

<p>How is Brachman? Is it renovated? How long does it take to walk form Brahman to the Student Center?</p>