RIT Regular Decision for Fall ‘23

Thanks! He is undecided within engineering. I’m not sure what the exact title of that program there is called, but I know they have that option.

Son is in for engineering with 22K merit scholarship!

3 Likes

Highest presidential I believe is 24k, some merit scholarships (I believe most require an application of some sort, and that the deadline has already passed for most) can be stacked on.

2 Likes

We’ve noticed that RIT’s videos are usually a cut above the rest. Which I assume is because of their programmatic strengths in that field.

I thought the personalized admissions video was well done without being too cheesy.

1 Like

Daughter got into Electrical Engineering with Presidential Scholarship. OOS.

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who’s in!!
It’s seems like every single engineering major heard EXCEPT mechanical. :joy::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

My Son applied for mechanical as his #1 with the engineering undeclared as #2, I’m hoping since he didn’t hear about the undeclared option that that means he will get mechanical?! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

3 Likes

In for Game Design and Development

2 Likes

My son was accepted for Software Engineering (his first choice) with Presidential Scholarship $22K! Funny he applied for that major at RIT but other colleges he applied for Computer Science (3rd choice major for RIT)! Anyone know how easy it is to switch majors at RIT in case he wants to do CS or Game Design?

Congrats to everyone who’ve been accepted!

3 Likes

Check way at the bottom of the page the letter is on. The merit was in a separate letter and the link was at the bottom of the page. We missed at first too.

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to register for the Accepted Students Open house yet? When I click on the button it just says "Thank you for your interest in attending the Accepted Student Open House at RIT. " No confirmation emails or other details…

1 Like

That’s what happened when I tried too. I actually tried a couple of times so that will probably be annoying. It’s the first day of our spring break and we’re almost 5 hours away so I wanted to set it all up early.

1 Like

That happened to us for the first few days after acceptance. Then it updated to be able to actually register!

2 Likes

Son accepted to Mechanical Engineering just now with a 22K merit offer! Hoping all others hear and have some good news to share as well! :blush::tada:

8 Likes

Son also just accepted to Mechanical Engineering with a $22K Presidential Scholarship offer! Best of luck to all of the others who are awaiting decisions! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Son received news of acceptance to Computer Science (OOS) with merit. Very happy :blush:.

4 Likes

CS with presidential

3 Likes

Sounds like CS is coming out today! Yikes - my son is at work until pretty late tonight, haha! Oh, well.

Son accepted to CS, $22k/year Presidential

3 Likes

Congrats to all! Still nothing here. :cry: