Ross Class of 2024 Decisions

Do it @alihahkfo. Nothing to lose. Send directly to blaire and the ross admissions mailbox.

Is it possible for some acceptances in April. I got into Yale, Columbia, NYU Stern, Cornell, Duke, etc. so I was hoping I would have a shot at Ross. Accepted to LSA, but if Ross is an option it will make for a hard college choice!

Ross last acceptance date is April 17 th. It’s on their website so yes.

I would expect the decision to be April 17th 5:00pm EST as it was the third Friday in April last year for the last round of Ross decisions

I would expect the decision to be April 17th 5:00pm EST as it was the third Friday in April last year for the last round of Ross decisions

how likely is it to get off the ross waitlist? also I’ve never heard of other people being waitlisted is this common

Did decisions come out?

I think they changed the date to April 19.

no it came out today at 5pm

Did you get on the waitlist?

yes

Did not know they had a waitlist.

I’m curious if Ross waitlists only were given to those that had accepted their LSA/other Michigan offers.

Good question. Waitlist here and, yes, had already placed deposit for LSA. Does anyone see numbers or stats for waitlist admission from the last few years. Saw some from 2013 and earlier but they weren’t doing so many preferred admits back then.

They have a waitlist every year.

I did already accept lsa spot.

What were the waitlist figures from 2013 and earlier you mentioned?

My daughter was also waitlisted yesterday to Ross. She had already accepted spot to LSA also.

Congrats to those who were waitlisted. My son was declined by Ross on Friday after applying EA and receiving his LSA acceptance in January. Such a long wait to eventually get a “no.” Very sad. He had not accepted his LSA offer because he has other business school acceptances and we’re not convinced we can justify out of state tuition and have him settle on a different major. Maybe we should have accepted it! Oh well. It would be nice to be a fly on the wall when they make their decisions . . .

I know there was a wave yesterday of Michigan waitlist decisions, anyone hear from the Ross waitlist?