Ross Class of 2024 Decisions

I’m sorry. I read the stats somewhere but didn’t save the article. I want to say about 12% off waitlist but I really can’t remember But at the time they were only taking 25% of the class as preferred admission and you were able to reapply as a freshman so I don’t think it is useful information. I didn’t see any stats from recent years.

Not that I have heard about - anyone get off the waitlist yet?

@icecream70. I have not heard of any waitlist offers for Ross yet.

I just got in off the waitlist today! But I was wondering is it possible to go to Ross and follow the pre med track? Is it a lot of work and hard to do?

Sure you can but why would you? The question is… “what is your end goal”. There might be a better path. With med school it’s all GPA, mcat, and research. Hard to get the latter when your trying to get internships for the bba. One end will suffer and companies might not take you seriously enough. Michigan also is a very tough school even for the best students. If you have incoming AP credits that might help out. Talk to an advisor now. You don’t have to wait and they will help charter a path for you.

@alihahkfo Congrats on getting off the Ross waitlist. Do you happen to know anything else about the Ross waitlist?

I agree with knowstuff. Talk to an advisor. I think it would be very difficult to take all the prerequisites needed to sit for MCAT and complete all the required courses for Ross.

Congratulations on getting in off of waitlist! Glad to see there is some movement. Anyone know how many are on it this year?

If anyone has any information on the Ross waitlist, please let us know.

Thanks everyone for the replies! I don’t know much else about the waitlist for Ross. I did send a letter of continued interest about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if that made a difference at all, but I received an email exactly at 5:00pm est on Friday. I’m not sure if there was a wave or not, but for it to be exactly at 5:00 on a Friday makes me think that it could have been.

I’m still on the waitlist too, a couple others from the Discord were accepted off of it on Friday as well. Hopefully there’s another wave this week, because I don’t know how much longer I can wait!

@kyannwy Do you mind me asking if you are in-state?

@kyannwy Were the students (from Discord) that received offers off the waitlist in-state?

What is Discord?

I think Discord is like College Confidential - another chat site.

@panda2002 I’m out of state. Not sure if the students who received offers were in or out of state though.

@kyannwy can you post the link to the Discord discussion of Ross waitlist? Thank you kindly.

@panda2002 There’s no specific discussion for the Ross waitlist, I just saw a couple people mention it in the general chat.

@kyannwy Is it possible for you to post the link for the general chat? I am not familar with that forum.

So I know of 3 that were accepted off the Ross Waitlist last Friday.