San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

May just be some schools/majors are running behind with decisions… I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get in. When was the application submitted? My S heard today (aero), submitted 11/23

My son applied undecided and we’ve heard nothing… you?

Congrats to your son! My son applied on 11/9.

1 Like

he will definitely get in with such high stats. they are rolling admissions so you might hear tomorrow.
it could be becos of major , may be they usually send out acceptances for some majors today and rest tomorrow.

1 Like

Daughter admitted from the Bay Area for Anthropology. UW gpa of 3.97, weighted/capped of 4.27.

She was very charmed by the personalized video, and I have to say it’s really nice to have an acceptance so early since all of her applications are RD round. Very relieved to have an affordable good option, come what may.

Congrats to those who were lucky to hear early – but it sounds like this is truly only the beginning and much more to come in March, if not sooner!

2 Likes

Did the financial aid package come out yet?

It is not available on my DD’s portal.

Financial aid packages are usually available in March.

2 Likes

Son accepted aerospace. 4.18 W GPA 5 AP/Honors courses. We’re from NorCal

5 Likes

Yep! Accepted!
In state norcal
Anthropology major
5 AP’s/ 3 H
3.95 UW/ 4.29 CSU GPA

Got an email around 3pm PST today!
Congrats to everyone else that got accepted!

2 Likes

My kid did not get the result yet. How many % of admitted students got in early each year?

Did anyone get in to nursing? My niece is waiting to hear but she has high stats. In state, not local.

Both my boys got in today. In NorCal. Major: Computer Science. Got email in the evening.
One Son: UW 3.87/Weighted 4.28, Second Son: UW 3.94/Weighted 4.35

4 Likes

Has anyone gotten into any religious programs yet? Specifically in the college of Arts & Letters?

How late in the evening? Because their admissions office closes at 4pm

Daughter Accepted
Communications
In State / non local
4.2 weighted
3.9 unweighted

3 Likes

SDSU admits Nursing majors in March only.

1 Like

SDSU has never posted the number of early admits but it is a small percentage of the many applicants that apply. Last year, SDSU had 76,792 Freshman applicants.

2 Likes

This is how my daughter felt, and is a freshman this year. SDSU/UC’ s
If he already hasn’t applied, he should apply to Webers Honors. The class sizes are very small and my D had met lots a friends. It’s only one - two classes per year.

1 Like

Accepted Computer Engineering.

2 Likes

Did you hear back today?

2 Likes