San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

They have done it every year for many years now! I saw a girl who got hers on the 20th last December. I’m hoping it happens!

4 Likes

Let us hope for news today!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if we’ll receive an email to check our portals?

1 Like

Hi everyone! …. Anyone hear anything? Nothing on our end… despite checking alottttttt :rofl:. DD is beyond excited…. Well, thinking of you all out there- you aren’t alone! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@gumbymom have u heard any SDSU updates? Thank you

Sorry no updates. Finals just finished so I would assume if any Early acceptances go out they will be posted by Wednesday since the campus is closed starting Thursday.

4 Likes

I had heard that in the past SDSU will email requests to apply to honors program during this time - has anyone received any honors program requests yet?

1 Like

-no

do we think it will come out today?

2 Likes

The Honors program invite comes with the early acceptance decision. You do not have to be invited to apply for the Honors program but priority is given to the invited students.

4 Likes

what happened?

I don’t think anything happened since no one posted here that they got in.

Nothing. Really disappointed.

Still nothing?

2 Likes

Their admissions office is closed from Dec. 22-28 so we probably won’t hear anything until then.

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Silent here.

1 Like

Yeah nothing. It is unfortunate. I felt confident that there would be OOS acceptances for high stat applicants going out this month (and we we not certain D23 would be one of them) based on my reading of this forum. It looks like that is no longer the case.

I just want to say that I have not seen any activity for many of the other Cal state campuses which will admit some students in December such as Chico state, Sonoma, CSU Monterey Bay, Sac state, SFSU etc…. The timelines for decisions has been slowly getting pushed back later each year and does vary from year to year. When my son’s applied several years ago, they already had a couple of acceptances in December. Hopefully good news will come after the New Year.

Some of the less impacted campuses (Not SDSU) have extended application deadlines for specific programs until January/February 2023.

D23 was accepted into Cal Poly Humbolt (September), Sonoma (November), and Monterey Bay (last week) as a CA resident, fwiw.

1 Like