San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

I just got off a zoom call with the admissions dept. She said that it will most likely be next week.

4 Likes

Gosh. They’re really taking their time! I suspect we will hear back from UCSC first then on the next wave for those of us waiting on that school too.

Yea, it is really cutting it close for the families that are making some very pivotal decisions.

6 Likes

any chance it will release around 4?

I hope so🤞

1 Like

Any word on the parent page today about releasing decisions? Someone shared that admissions said next week :disappointed:

but the portal was updating last night!!! ; )

That happens every week!

2 Likes

Last week on Friday an admissions guy at Cal Poly told my friend the results would not be until the end of March, 30 minutes later they released results…so who knows! :wink:

1 Like

Wow…thank you for sharing :flushed: :

@Gumbymom…Any thoughts on the Presidential Scholars Program/Award and or stats for acceptance?

1 Like

“portal astrology” sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t work - just like IRL astrology!

Well, my son heard from SLO friday, but not a peep from SDSU yet although some of his classmates were admitted there last month.

i’ve had a bunch of classmates find out today, any word for the nursing admissions?

did some of your classmates hear from sdsu today? if so, what majors were they?

2 Likes

for sdsu? were these acceptances, waitlists, or rejections?

1 Like

Do you know what majors? For SD or a diff school

3 Likes

People on Reddit are specifically saying that nobody got SDSU decisions today, so I’m guessing this is a misunderstanding maybe.

2 Likes

nope, i know two people that got confirmed acceptances from SDSU

2 Likes

Interesting! Majors?