San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

exactly how I feel, its the uncertainty that causes the most anxiety, I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

I see that sdsu office of admissions closes at 4, any chance they send out another wave at 5?

you too! may we end up where we are meant to be!

Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s another wave of acceptances and we arenā€™t getting rejected since neither of us got waitlisted and weā€™re both marketing. But also idk. Iā€™m just trying to be positive and manifest :woman_in_lotus_position:

yess! whatā€™s ur csu gpa?

Dtr was waitlisted today
Major: Environmental Science
GPA: UW 3.8, W 4.04

my son waitlisted ME.
GPA: W 4.0
in state not local.
Hoping the waitlist stats from 2019 return and those other goose-egg years were covid related. Cheers to all.

2 Likes

anybody hear anything?

1 Like

Nope

Daughter still waiting on Food and Nutrition. Nothing still as of this moment. 3.92 CSU GPA. 4.2 weighted. She got into SLO Food and Nutrition. SDSU was her #1 choice, but honestly, this has drawn out so long, that now sheā€™s gotten really excited and used to thinking about SLO. Also found out waitlisted UCSD.

1 Like

has anyone heard of any rejections? still waiting tooā€¦

Still Waiting!

Acceptance was sent to personal email. It said basically, ā€œWe know youā€™ve been waiting for a big decision. Make sure you take pic and video when youā€™re acceptedā€¦ā€ and then below a link that says, ā€œview your decision hereā€.

2 Likes

It seems like people got acceptances for most majors, then waitlisted too, does that mean if you donā€™t have an acceptance by now, that itā€™s likely a rejection?

2 Likes

Iā€™m manifesting that thereā€™s another wave,

5 Likes

Daughter just got waitlisted for Business :disappointed:

Yes my son was just waitlisted for Business Admin. In state, non local, weighted 4.04

Same!

1 Like

Instate. Bay Area private school

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s true. I havenā€™t seen any nursing acceptances. So think positive!

2 Likes