Sarah Lawrence EA, ED, or Regular

Hey guys! I applied EA to Sarah Lawrence, and I wanted to get to connect with some other applicants but there wasn’t a gc started yet. Is anyone else super nervous for decisions to come out?

I’m super nervous but excited. I applied EA too :slight_smile:

what are ur stats?

super nervous!

Eek me too ? What made u want to go to Sarah Lawrence?

OMGGG! I just got an update to view my status! I just got deferred from Fordham and rejected from NYU and this is my 2nd choice and I really really want to get in. I’m so scared

I’m in! #ClassOf2023!

I got deferred. I had applied ed I am international student who applied with financial aid. I feel the financial aid got me deferred

What were your stats?

My stats (accepted):
3.8 GPA (UW)
SAT 1360
Lots of extracurriculars, mainly in the arts (dance, theatre) and volunteering throughout HS
Strong recs/essay (I hate how braggy that sounds, but it’s what I’ve been told)
Home state: CO
Fin aid award: $25,000/year

I got deferred :frowning:

deferred ugh :frowning:

I got in, but without any financial aid. so I’m happy, but also worried I can afford it:(

My stats were:
3.61 gpa (w)
1220 SAT.
I do Theater everyday for 4 hours, a lot of political work specifically in Washington D.C., and Biomedical research and internships along with a ton of other EC’s like cheer and mock trial.

I was accepted.

Best of luck to those who were deferred!

@Edumacation2019: If you cannot afford Sarah Lawrence, then you need to move on to your other choices.

I would but itś my dream school. I’m looking towards scholarships for first-generation Americans, and I’m also thinking of taking out loans if need be.

I also was accepted with the Dean’s scholarship! I’m very excited, as SLC is one of my top schools and the scholarship is definitely a pull factor!

If I may ask, what are your other options/potential options/target schools ? And do you have some affordable options ?

Please reconsider taking out other than minimal loans for undergraduate school for a liberal arts & sciences major or for a general studies & humanities major as this may not be a wise investment. The goal should be to maximize your future options–not to limit yourself with burdensome debt.

Withdrawing, D accepted by her ED, but if stats are helpful: 3.97GPA, 1390 SATs, selective private school in a major east coast city, all honors/AP track except math - maxed out at pre-calc. ECs Model UN (Head), the rest social action and the arts - theater, literary and fine. White/Asian, not 1st gen, not foreign, no aid. Very strong recommendations. Essays supposedly very good. Strong creative writer. Interviewed and toured in the Fall. Congratulations to those admitted. Sarah Lawrence is a very cool school, but the one thing we learned while touring lots of colleges this past year - there are MANY cool schools out there.

I got in EA with a substantial scholarship. Will likely not be attending (too far from home, sigh), but I will share my stats!

GPA: unweighted 3.96, weighted 4.21
ACT: 32
AP classes: World History (5), English Lang (4), Spanish Lang (4), Computer Science, English Literature, Macroeconomics, Government, AB Calculus
Extracurriculars:
Marching band - clarinet section leader, head librarian
Debate
Concert band - bass clarinet
LGBT club founder
Representative on local youth city council
Honor societies: National Honor Society, English Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta, Rho Kappa, Spanish Honor Society
Awards in English, 5 department awards, community service

Public School
Texas
income bracket: high