Say a prayer for my mom

<p>Oh, Joan I am so sorry to hear this. You have a lot of people thinking of you right now -</p>

<p>Laura</p>

<p>Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Your whole family will be in my thoughts.</p>

<p>My thoughts and prayers for your mom, you, and your family.</p>

<p>So sorry to hear this. You and your mom are in my thoughts today.</p>

<p>My deepest sympathies Mom! Please keep us up to date on her condition.</p>

<p>You know you have a good forum when people can respond maturely and positively to threads like these.
Good luck with your mom…</p>

<p>My prayers are for your Mom and for your family. May God Bless each and every one of you.</p>

<p>From your Jewish friends, a Mi Shebeirach (prayer for healing) for Grandma2CollegeKids.</p>

<p>I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers your way…safe travels</p>

<p>My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family</p>

<p>God Bless…</p>

<p>Sending prayers to you and your family.</p>

<p>Mom2ck:
May you travel safely and have all the strength you will need when you arrive.
Our best wishes and prayers go with you. Your mother is well loved…</p>

<p>Safe travels, our thoughts and prayers are with you…</p>

<p>Praying for your Mom and the entire family…<br>
Lord, we thank you for this woman who blesses us with the information that we seek here in CC. I pray that You will grant M2’s family safety as they travel and wisdom as they walk through the next hours, days and weeks. I pray that there be peace in their hearts and that they feel the arms of our loving Father wrapped around them like a blanket. Lord, we ask as well that You give great wisdom, knowledge, skill and direction to all those involved in the medical care of this loved one. Thank you for hearing us when we cry out and for comforting us when we hurt. Amen.</p>

<p>May our Heavenly Father extend His healing hand over your mother and grant her recovery. May He also hold your family in His loving embrace and give you comfort during this time.</p>

<p>I’ll be praying for your mom, you, and the rest of your family.</p>

<p>Best wishes to you and your family, m2ck.</p>

<p>I echo the prays written and lifted for your mom and for you and your family.</p>