Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

It’s an easy decision - go to the most affordable school and avoid debt.

As Titania McGrath could tell you, blocking people is helpful because then you don’t have to read wrong opinions.

I’ll be so happy when all the corona virus threads are relegated to, oh let’s say, the 3rd, maybe 4th pages of topics…Ugh.

Can I justify on-line shopping (aka retail therapy) as helping businesses stay solvent during this crisis?

I am amazed at what some of my patients think is a dental emergency…

You know you’ve grown when you can keep your mouth shut and keep scrolling.

We are blessed in this country to have hundreds and hundreds of wonderful colleges and universities, each with their own vibe. Hence the term “fit”.

If a college is too liberal for you then don’t apply.
If a college is too conservative for you then don’t apply.
If a college is too religious for you then don’t apply.
If a college isn’t religious enough for you then don’t apply.
If a college isn’t LGBTQ friendly enough for you then don’t apply.
If a college isn’t diverse enough for you then don’t apply.

Good lord. I am so sick of seeing posts bashing a school for too much of X or not enough of X. Every school has their own culture. Go with what you click with and stop trying to change or complain about the culture of another school. For every kid that hates a schools culture there will be another who finds that is exactly what they are looking for…

You do you… find what is your fit… but don’t bash what isn’t.

A $377 grocery delivery…son-of-a…

I have two kids, not three. STOP acting like one and start doing things for yourself!!!

As always, people who can’t control their narcissistic need for attention ruin it for everyone else.

Ugh, Mom & Dad, stay out of Wegmans! Please order online if you need something. People in their 80s should not go to the grocery store. Someone with a PhD in Chemistry should know better (looking at you, Dad). ?

I never got to say thanks for all your hard work.

Well, there you have it. Couldn’t just play by the rules. Had to keep putting in a dig here and there. As in the real world, you ruined it for the rest of us.

It’s amazing, you stood next to her for all of these decades, sat back quietly and watched how she treated me. Even though you didn’t join in, you participated by omission. And now you call me because you need me to put my health in jeopardy, travel across state lines to check on her and take her food because you have been exposed. Well that probably means that she has been exposed also. Not to mention that she won’t even call me. Well, the best I can do is order and send groceries to her house and that’s only because I’m trying to be a decent human being. It’s amazing that I’m good enough for you to call when you need something. As for the trip, no, i’m not doing it so stop calling.

So we had been warned? Huh??? Who knew?

Thank you to the healthcare workers. I hope you sleep well tonight, or I hope you don’t feel alone tonight. You are so brave. Wish I could keep you all safe.

In the current environment of group meetings and group messages, when you act like a jerk, you have a wider audience, and you might need to apologize to more people. Whoever might need to hear this…

Even though I thought I was fairly calm about everything, I think the stress is getting to me. I’m having bad, scary dreams, and the physical manifestations of stress that I occasionally get – cold sores, headaches – are really coming out in force.

Well, that one was a real head scratcher! I think you have a little explaining to do…

Ugh my son keeps standing over me. I’ve made lots of suggestions as to what he might do but nothing sounds appealing to him. This situation is stressful for him.