Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

This is way late in the game to not understand the finances.

Please do not think everything is OK now. It is not and it will take 1-2 years from to trust you again.
And no, I do not believe you can mature enough to make it work. But as long as I show up
that is all the
you are going to get from me.

Rude, rude, rude. Sometimes you are so incredibly rude.

Thunderstorms you interrupted my exercise streak!

Spent over 10 minutes exercising at the gym with headphones in before I realized I hadn’t turned on music!

Thank you to all those medical providers near college campuses that work in a student on short notice! It really makes this Mama sleep better knowing such kind and caring people are in my DS’s college town.

Does anyone value commitment anymore? It’s very frustrating to watch!

Is it laziness or planned incompetence or resistance? Either way, you’re really irritating me!

So happy to have my girl home. Wish she didn’t have to leave again in 2 days
 but I’ll take whatever I can get.

My firm asked me if I could go on a business trip - on the company’s private plane. I know I am silly at thinking if I would be safer on a commercial economy.

If I waste one more piece of paper on this seating arrangement I am going to scream.
Next time you say you do not want a party when I ask months ahead of time and then! you do because
D asked you 5 weeks ahead of the date and I am stuck with all of it because D is too busy and you would serve pizza
You will most definitely NOT have a party.
Also, amazing how diverse and eccentric our friends are–I am about to let them draw seat numbers our of a hat.

You take my breath away.

Don’t post a question if you don’t want to hear the answers.

I’m having a pity party. I did not sleep one minute last night (no exaggeration) and I have to go to work today. I have a pinched nerve or something in my shoulder that shoots pain down into my arm. Been to the chiropractor twice in the past 5 days. She recommended Aleve which I have never taken before. I wonder if that is what made me wide awake all night long? That plus the pain that it did not seem to help much. On a positive note, my dog was so sweet.

Welp, I received my first pension payment yesterday. The pension is from Employer 1 but I’m still plugging away at Employer 2.

Turned 60 last month, received a pension payment yesterday - became old today. It’s official.

Another headache day

Resisting the urge to run off to Vegas.

I have complete and total confidence in your ability to figure this out. You’re impressing me very much.

Gotta love those euphemisms! “Quality vegan leather”. Say what?? Huh? That would be
 plastic!

I am so sad and sorry for you. What a disappointment. Please don’t let it define this year for you.