<p>Varsity Swimmer for 3 yrs
All American times
State champ relay
Done 25 hrs of community service so far</p>

<p>Sat- m 730 cr 650 w 690
ACT- 34
Subject tests- math 2-760 chem-690 spanish-670</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I would think a real good chance at a University level, 24K one plus maybe a singer invite…what is your class rank?</p>

<p>I would put you at a definite possibility for 24k scholarship… assuming you have good essays, letters of rec, etc. - Do you have any more extra-curriculars?</p>

<p>No those are the only ones since swimming takes up so much of the time. And my school does not rank but i know i am in the top 5%</p>

<p>Sounds real promising, highly recommend you apply EA for the best chance at scholarship money and keep in mind JJ227’s advice on recs and essay</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>I’d say you get 3/4 scholarship. Apply ED.</p>

<p>If I applied Early Action will I still have the same chance of getting a scholarship as if i applied early decision?</p>

<p>I believe in the past it did not make a difference. Who knows this year what all schools will do because they have all taken such big hits to their endowment portfolios.</p>

<p>I’m almost sure that you have a better shot at scholarship money if you apply early action rather than early decision because merit scholarships are used to entice students to attend the university. If you are an early decision applicant they know you will attend so there is not as much of an incentive of them to offer you a large scholarship.</p>