Scholarships 2015-16

I was just looking at the OOS scholarships offered and the page is named 2015-16 Scholarships. Does anyone know if that means these are the ones offered for students APPLYING during the 2015-16 school year or this past class that will now be enrolled during 2015-16. Thanks in advance for responses!

I don’t remember if that’s what it’s been saying all year. This is about the time that the school puts up the page for the next season of applicants.

I think we’ll have to wait a bit to be sure.

That’s not the new page

@momoftcm, I’m pretty sure that the current page is for the application cycle that just completed. However, I’ve communicated with my two of the state recruiters assigned to Texas and they told me that they do not expect the cutoff scores for the Presidential for OOS applicants to change for the upcoming admissions cycle, I assume that the answer would be the same for the other levels as well.

There is a chat window on the website for questions. Let us know if you get an answer!
http://scholarships.ua.edu

FWIW-- the chat window hasn’t worked for me for a few days. I reported that error, and asked directly today when we might hear about scholarships:

Patience is a virtue… I hope

It seems like a change could be in the works…

… or maybe since the new President doesn’t take office until July 15th, they are waiting to get his sign-off.