Scholarships/Honors/Etc. Notification

<p>Greetings,</p>

<p>I was recently accepted to Purdue, but recieved only a letter offering admission to First-Year Engineering, another form talking about getting an @purdue.edu e-mail address, and a pamphlet about housing.</p>

<p>Was I not to be informed about scholarships/honors/etc. at this time? I'm pretty sure I qualified...</p>

<p>same problem here. I didnt get informations on scholarships except that they wanted me to apply for specific scholarships. I got honors program offered though.</p>

<p>Perhaps I should contact the office of admissions?</p>

<p>There was no mention of honors or scholarships at all, and I'm pretty sure (3.9 unweighted GPA, 15th in class of 622, SAT 1530, lots of extra-curric/leadership, service, wrote an essay, got 1 excellent letter of rec, National Merit Scholar)</p>

<p>I don't understand why I would fail to make Honors or get any scholarships at all.</p>

<p>Any thoughts?</p>

<p>well, idk about scholarships because i didnt get any either, but honors program comes separately from different college. You should wait a little bit. I think mine came a week or so after I got my acceptance letter.</p>

<p>When did you guys apply?</p>

<p>All my stuff should have arrived at Purdue by around November 1</p>

<p>How long does it usually take for a decision?</p>

<p>I think all my scholarship offers arrived in a separate letter...most of mine were merit-based incentive scholarships, though, but they were university-wide scholarships. I am an in-state student.<br>
You all should count your lucky stars that you will be eligible for the new scholarship worth $5000 per year for in-state (more for OOS) that replaces a $9000 scholarship paid over four years. So far as I know, it's purely merit-based :)</p>

<p>Hey check out purdue login thing. I found out that I got meritbased scholarship even though it didn't come in mail.</p>

<p>yes! Clever^^ check your SSINFO (type in ssinfo.purdue.edu, log in, then go to the financial tab on the left-hand menu). You'll see lots of info there! </p>

<p>If you are pretty positive about Purdue, you can also use the courses page under the general info tab to develop a pretty accurate idea of when your classes will be scheduled next fall.</p>

<p>My s got a letter with the trustees scholarship yesterday. He was shocked and happy. he just got accepted in the last month</p>

<p>I was just informed that I received the Trustee's Scholarship. Very exciting! It came about 2.5 months after I was admitted FWIW.</p>

<p>Didn't have the scores for the trustee's scholarship, but I did get the presidential scholarship.</p>

<p>Ya, I only got the Trustee's by 10 SAT points, so I'm definitely lucky. I'm so glad they lowered the score from 1400 last year to 1350 this year.</p>

<p>i have question, if we meet minimum requirement, are we guaranteed the scholarship? or are we just the candiates.</p>

<p>we got the letter saying we had it. In reading online, you have to keep up a certain GPA to get it after the 1st year (if I read right...)</p>

<p>had it?......</p>

<p>my d was informed of her trustee's scholarship in the same letter as her acceptance, but we haven't heard anything about any honors programs...we got the first letter about 2 weeks ago</p>

<p>I was accepted Dec. 12th and I received all my scholarship info (trustees) in the same letter. I still haven't received my honors program stuff though... (after more than a month; Im almost positive I meet their requirements). Im thinking maybe I should email them. Should I?</p>