School-sponsored Value Pak dorm bedding?

<p>I got something in the mail about how their beds are extra long and we should order this $200 pack from them including bedding, towels, a hamper, etc. Does anyone have experience with this or the quality of it? I hate to sound like a brat, but the website never says anything about the thread-count and frankly I don't really want to sleep on sandpaper. Any experience?</p>

<p>I’ve heard it isn’t the highest quality, and honestly you can find stuff that is a lot nicer for a lower price at places like Bed Bath and Beyond and Target.</p>

<p>I did it for my son at another college. I didnt like it at all. Had to buy all new things after a year. Macys has some good deals as well.</p>

<p>Not a good deal because of quality unless you are pushed for way to get stuff to school. Can do just as cheap at Bed, Bath and Beyond (especially with coupons), target and walmart. If there is a BB&B near your school, you can pre-order and have it waiting at the store near your college…and if you can change your mind about things when you pick up. You can also order for specific store pick-up through Walmart also. If transporting stuff isn’t an issue just start looking for sales. Even though it’s carried throughout year, XL stuff really starts showing up in June at most retailers.</p>