Sending Score Reports for UC / Taking test in December

<p>Hello, I have a quick question</p>

<p>UC apps are due Nov. 30, so we have to have our scores sent by the deadline, correct? I’m taking a test in December, so I was wondering if my test score for December will be included in the report that I send today or tomorrow.</p>

<p>I also want to know for the UC app, is it ok if on the application I report more than two subject tests? I know only two is required but I want to put three because I want to put the test I am taking in Dec. but I don’t know what my score will be, so I’m hoping to put another as back up.</p>

<p>First question:</p>

<p>Did you fill in the part of the app that says:</p>

<p>Test to be Taken:
Dec 2009?</p>

<p>I can’t answer the rest of your question, as I don’t know, but if you list that, it should be fine.</p>

<p>Since you’re supposed to submit “All Scores” and you self-reported the highest SAT II Scores on your UC app, it doesn’t truly matter.</p>

<p>I’m in the same situation. And since scores are due by the last day of December, I’m going to send the score report by the time they come out for Dec. On the website, I am pretty sure it says that score reports are due by the time they are released, and since we are testing on Dec 5th, the release date for those reports is the day we can send our full, complete report. Hope that helped. :)</p>