Senior year GPA for UCs

<p>I’m a senior this year and have already started my UC application. This year I’m taking some tough courses, 4 AP/Honors and 2 regulars. However, I don’t really WANT to work too hard. Haha. I’m doing well in all the classes so far, getting A’s and B’s, but what GPA unweighted do the UCs want once we’ve been accepted? I know I can get a 3.0 unweighted – is that minimum for ALL UC campuses?</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Bump.. . . .</p>

<p>3.0 weighted minimum for every UC cept for like cal/ucla/ maybe ucsd pretty sure. Basically just try your best and dont get any D's.</p>

<p>Keep in mind that your letter of acceptance will have a clause in it that states they expect you to continue the same level of academic performance you have previously achieved. So, although unlikely, if your senior grades take a precipitous downward drop, your offer of admission could be rescinded. 2009 is one of the biggest incoming group of college applicants ever. If colleges find too many kids accept their offers of admission, they will start culling the files and looking for people to get rid of. Just make sure you aren't taking it too easy, especially for the top UC's. You can always ask the GC at your HS if anyone got rescinded last year due to grade drops.</p>

<p>wut if u were an A student, but then u get like all B's and a C, b/c u had to sacrifice those A's for B's in order to pass the C class? like is that considered a big drop?
oh and the 3.0 weighted has no cap on it right? like it's just however many AP/honors courses u take?</p>