Senior year troubles

I want to get accepted into a UC school, preferrably UCI. I have about a 4.2-4.3 gpa (weighted), but I got 2 B’s in junior year for AP calc AB and physics honors, and 1 C in AP chem for my first semester. Senior year for me barely started, but i already have a C in calc BC and 2 B’s in AP bio and AP govt (govt might turn into a C soon)!!! Am i still within an acceptable range?? i have no idea how colleges account for senior grades and its stressing me out! ive taken and passed 5 ap classes so far, and am taking 3 more for my senior year so im guessing my workload is ok?? i just want to know if im not totally killing my chances with my senior grades because i feel like my soph/ junior year grades were alright.

In my experience, UCB and UCLA require an unweighted 3.0 and require admitted students to notify if receiving “2 or more Cs”. Other UCs required 3.0 weighted.

My kids applied in 2014, 2016, 2018.

Make sure your “weighted GPA” is the UC capped weighted GPA since the UC’s have their own criteria for calculating and weighting GPA.

https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

You self-report all Senior classes on your UC application. Final grades/transcript are not due until you enroll at your choice school.

As stated above by @svlab112: the provisional admission conditions remain the same for the UC’s so you want to make sure you get any C’s up to a B by years end.

It is early in the school year so dig in and do your best.