Shipping to Pady

<p>DD finally found bedding she likes at Target. I am afraid it might sell out. Can we ship it to Pady now and have it waiting at move in? I was thinking Target would ship to store and hold but think I was wrong.</p>

<p>I would be afraid to ship it to Paty this early. Is there someone you know in Ttown that you could ship it to and pick it up later?</p>

<p>Do they have layaway?</p>

<p>Check the Target in Tuscaloosa and ask if they’ll keep it for you. </p>

<p>Bed Bath & Beyond has a great option that DS and I discovered today. Tell them your child is going to UA and they will pull up a checklist from the school. Then they give you a hand held scanner and you can walk through the store and scan what you want to purchase. The store in Birmingham will have all of your things packaged and ready to pick up when you get there, and, you don’t pay until you pick up. DS chose his bedding, towels, etc., today and I’m so happy that I won’t have to worry that they’ll sell out of twin-XL sheets and mattress pads, it happened to a couple of my DD’s friends two years ago. </p>

<p>I wish Target had the same but I don’t think that they do. If I"m wrong then somebody please let me know.</p>

<p>i wanna know … what did she pick?</p>

<p>Mike- Nothing exciting, it is called Triangles and is a red and white pattern but she likes it and it is cheap so I want to make sure I can get it.</p>

<p>Going to call the T town Target manager monday and see if they will hold one for me.</p>

<p>Isn’t it too early to be doing this BBB scanner thing?</p>