Should I do IB? Or should I do AP with Honors Classes? Or Just Honors Classes?

Hey everyone.

I’m not sure which route is best for me, and was wondering if you guys could offer some insight, tips, or your thoughts on what’s going on here.

I’m going to be honest, learning isn’t the most interesting thing to be doing. I lack motivation to do well in school, and I’m generally a really lazy person.

Right now I’m a sophomore, and in a week or two I’m going to have to decide if I should IB or not. And if I don’t do IB, should I do AP courses alongside with Honors classes, or just Honors classes?

Here’s why I’d like to do IB:
-I want to expose myself around students who have a positive, learning mentality. They’re eager, content, and are intelligent individuals to be around with - which I feel like like would help me to stay motivated, and work hard.
-I know colleges want to see students have attempted something rigorous.
-I’ve heard a lot of success stories, and how IB really has prepared students for college.
-I know colleges look at your admissions first (if you’re in IB, in contrast to those who aren’t or didn’t do IB.)
-In IB courses, you’re treated more like an adult. In honors classes, you’re kind of still treated like you’re not an adult. Maybe it’s just certain teachers, but that’s what I’ve noticed about my Pre-IB class so far, and I really like that.

Here’s why I don’t want to do IB:
-I don’t do as well as on standardized tests.
-I’ve lost motivation, and I’m lazy (I feel like this is mainly due to a decline in my mental health.)
-I’m concerned I might not end up doing good. (I won’t mind if I get bad grades, since I know it’ll push me to work harder in my classes, and I generally often find one way or another to bring my grade back up; but since it’s IB - I don’t know how easy it’ll be to do so.)
-I don’t think I’m good enough for it.

Thank you in advance.

How are your grades in Pre-IB?