Should i include this things in my essay

<p>Hey guys Im applying to TCU as a transfer I just wanna make sure that my essay is good.
Im not sure if I should say or include this things;</p>

<p>Should i say that " Neeley School of Business is among the strongest business schools in the US" ? i know its a strong program but im not sure if i should clasify is among the strongest.
That Im interested in minors.
My major is business administration but Im also into music and Im a drummer. Im putting that I would like to join TCUs marching band and the jazz ensemble but Im not even sure that I have a chance of joining these or if I should include this.
That I want to join the American Marketing Association. Im not sure about this one because I dont know what the requirements are to get in or anything else. I just read the description in the website.
That I want to join a fraternity with academic goals? not sure about that one though...
Im international so I know nothing about fraternities and if theyre ALL viewed as a partying gateway or something.</p>

<p>Also, if anybody can read my essay and give me some advice Id really appreciate it</p>

<p>1) you can just say that it is nationally recognized
2) wouldn’t hurt to tell them you’re interested in minors
3) Yes, say that you are interested in joining those programs
4) I wouldn’t say that I want to join a fraternity, but def say that you are very interested in being involved and joining organizations.</p>

<p>don’t worry too much about your essay, it is more gpa than anything. Good luck g</p>

<p>I believe US News and World Report rated Neely one of the top 20 biz schools for student satisfaction. Something about EVERY graduate last year got a job upon graduation. You could Google it to get the facts, but it is a very good school!</p>