Should I quit? I dont feel happy in IB

Hello, I am really unhappy with the way IB turned out for my senior year. I just got fresh off my junior IB exams.
Here is my senior year schedule. I handled IA’s and my projects pretty well but I don think all that work is worth it if I cant take any classes geared towards what I want to do in the future.

1. IB biology HL
  2. Calculus BC
  3. Economics sl (macro and micro)
  4. IB Chinese 5 SL
  5. AP Statistics (maybe compsci if i dont get class with friends, but not sure if there is compsci 5th at our school)
  6. IB Math HL
  7. IB English HL
  8. TOK

I am really dissatisfied with my schedule. I really want to become an engineer when I enter college, yet bio is locked at 1st period and the only available Physics C period is 1st. I cant take Physics C. Also, I would take computer science except 5th is my only non IB period and there is no 5th period I believe. There is one compsci 2nd period but Calculus cannot be moved to 5th because its only 1st-4th. And 3rd/4th are locked. Will quitting impact my chances of getting into a good college? This doesnt have anything to do with difficulty, just my future and my free choices. I really thought it would be more math and science oriented but I really am upset that I cant take these two classes that are really needed for engineering. Statistics is ok but definitely not entirely related to engineering. I would take AP bio, Physics C, Compsci, Stats, AP english, Gov/Econ, and Calc.

Skip Bio and take Physics. Physics is more important for engineering. Take CS in college. Take Bio in college if you are doing Biomedical Engineering or Pre-med otherwise you might not need it all.

Dropping out wouldn’t be a terrible idea either. There’s a lot of math in your current schedule!

I really don’t get your list, BC calc is HL 2 or 1 or pre HL for many kids, so are you listing it as just a test and not a class? Why not physics C if you are HL math? I cannot see why you would be in HL and BC at all. Do you have an IB advisor?