Should I take Physics HL and Math AA HL instead of my teachers recommendations?

I want to pursue a career in science: probably computer science, but I want to leave my options open so I’m taking physics. I don’t like biology and chemistry, but I think it’s mainly because of the teachers. I use to like math and do well at it before high school, i think if I try to challenge my self this I will do well even considering *my past and I want to love doing math again. Also I think I’m going to like physics because it is mainly math focused, and I didn’t like chemistry because of the boring teacher and more conceptual focus.

My question is: should I go against my teacher recommendations and challenge myself, also looking rigorous toward colleges, or trust my teachers and have it easy?
And colleges hardly look at SL classes, it doesn’t even make sense to do the ib program.

The schedule that I want:
Math AA HL
Physic HL
Comp Sci HL
English HL
Mandarin B SL
Economics SL
But with teacher recommendations/to have all three HLs:
Math AI HL OR AA SL
Physics SL
Economics HL
the rest of the schedule stays the same.

*So both freshman and sophomore year I received Bs in math, but freshman is was in SL and sophomore year I was in HL. But I switched maths in the middle of sophomore year, I think I was expecting it to be as easy as SL and I just didn’t put much time into it. So, I technically improved. But I received an A in BIO HL and a B CHEM HL, I never doubled so i havent taken Physics. If I had paid attention and studied, I’d probably had made As in math and chemistry classes, but I was distracted by sports and stuff.

Also to people who’ve tried moving up from SL to hL in ib, how do teacher recommendations affect everything?
Like my teachers recommendations are set in stone, and I’d have to get my parents involved to change it, and even then it’s difficult to change. Is it like that for your schools? I don’t not understand why schools care so much, I should be able to take a hard class and fail all I want.

At my DS’ school, Teacher recommendations are very very important, kind of like “set in stones”, B+ in sophomore year is the minimal for any student to get teacher recommendation for taking corresponding IB courses in Junior/senior year.
I also think students should challenge themselves and schools should encourage students like you. But, at least for DS’ school, they want to maintain a high percentage of IBD students to receive their diplomas, (about 90% of their IBD candidates receive the diplomas), they choose the safety route: looking at past performance to predict future outcomes.
That being said, four HLs are a lot and you do want to make sure that you challenge yourself, while at the same time, maintain good grade, have time for ECs and R&Rs too.