Should I transfer from UT to A&M?

It may sound weird, but I am a Longhorn. During the last year, however, other students on campus have kept cyber bullying me because I am a conservative. I have fought against them until now, but I no longer can stand for hatred, discrimination, and bully. Last year, many students told me about practicing old exams, and I also witnessed my chemistry professor help other students solve problems on old exams. In addition, one of my math professors even has a website where he uploads all old exams, final exams along solutions. Therefore, I was misled that asking for old exams to practice is common o campus. I wasn’t aware that it violated school policy, so I posted on FB asked about Linear Algebra old exams to practice because I took it in community college alread. Unbelievably, some haters reported me to the Student Conduct Office, and I was required to meet the officer. I told all the true and explained everything, but she punished me with Academic Integrity Probation that I am appealing.

However, many students keep mocking me on FB and messenger. Therefore, I am thinking about transferring to A&M. Will I be welcomed there?

I am sure that a current student can help you with your question.

I know that you are not alone in your situation. Please continue to do your best where you are this semester. If you have a chance, you might drive over to College Station, take a tour, and speak with someone. Spend some time there and try to get an accurate impression. Try to get best possible data to help you with any important decision. Take care, @scientist89.

Another thing that might be helpful is to consider letting FB, etc., go for the time being. Would it be worth a try?

UT is such a liberal school. A&M is friendly as hell. I’m so sorry for what you have gone through

I could defend myself successfully, so my case was dismissed

UT has been a bad experience for you. If the bullying has been due to your political orientation as a conservative, then Texas A&M would certainly be a more comfortable environment for you.