Sibling coming to move in week

<p>Hi, our 20 year old D will be coming with us during move in week for D2. D1 is leaving for a semester abroad 2 days after we return from Miami and didn't want to be away from the family right before she leaves. A couple of questions:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>She is going to spend one day with a sorority sister in Boca. Is there a train or bus that goes from Coral Gables to Boca?</p></li>
<li><p>I thought she could relax at the pool while we are organizing D2's room. There is a pool at our hotel that is nothing great. It may be more fun to be at the pool on campus. Do they allow visitors to pay to use the pool?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thanks, so excited for D2 to be a Cane! (but a little sad that both my kids will be so far away).</p>

<p>The is the tri-rail but it will take her from Boca to Miami Airport. From there she will need to take a cab to the U ( is pretty close) or the Super Shuttle (a Shuttle service). It might be an idea to call Super Shuttle and see how much they charge from Boca to CG door to door.
<a href=“http://www.routefriend.com/stations/trirail[/url]”>http://www.routefriend.com/stations/trirail&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>She doesn’t have to take a cab or the super shuttle, she can take Tri-Rail to the Metrorail transfer station and take the metrorail directly to campus at the University stop. $2 for a one-way ticket for metrorail.</p>

<p>As usual you save the day Marinebio444</p>

<p>Thank you so much Marinebio444. It looks pretty easy for her to go from campus to Boca and back.</p>

<p>Now does anyone know the answer to my question about if a guest can pay to use the U pool for a day?</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure they can, I see people (not students) go in and out of the pool all the time. You can probably call the school to make sure though.</p>

<p>Yes, guests can go to the pool, I think it’s $4 or so. When I brought a guest though, they just let him in because “the cashbox wasn’t there” for whatever reason, so the attendant just said to go ahead.</p>

<p>Maybe stay at the University Holiday Inn. It has a great pool and is almost right across the street from the Freshman dorms or at least an easy walk if they do not have a shuttle running. Sometimes when I visit and do not have a car, I stay at the HI and walk back and forth to campus - easy peezy. Just a suggestion. Good Luck</p>