Singer Regular Decision - When do invites go out?

<p>Anybody have any idea when Singer regular decision invites go out?<br>
Have they already been sent and we just didn't get one? </p>

<p>I have same question too, since RD Decision are trickling IN when the invite come for the Singer weekend in April</p>

<p>I applied RD, and I received an invitation to the April 4-5 Singer interview weekend in an email on Friday. I don’t know if all of the invitations went out then, though.</p>

<p>^^ what date were you accepted for RD.</p>

<p>tonybill95 Do you mind sharing your stats? </p>

<p>I haven’t received a letter in the mail, and CaneLink has always shown me an error when I try to sign in, so I actually don’t know when or even if I’ve been officially accepted. Sorry, I know that’s not very helpful.</p>

<p>cluelessbass, sorry for the late post, but sure:</p>

<p>*GPA (unweighted/weighted): 4.0 / 4.304
*Class rank: 4/170
*ACT: 35
*Very challenging course load (2 APs, 25 hrs dual credit) at nationally recognized, not super-elite Catholic school
*ECs: Band, theatre, newspaper, scholar bowl, mock trial, school ambassador, honor societies, etc</p>

<p>Hope that helps!</p>

<p>^^ Bump</p>

<p>dadfor2014 you would have received it awhile ago. My S got a presidential scholarship but no Singer invite. If he had received the Singer invite and received even a few thousand more and foote fellow he would be going, now I’m not sure.</p>

<p>I’m not sure if timing is different this year, but last year, Frost applicants (who have to apply by the early action deadline in December but are treated like RD because of auditions) who were invited to interview for Singer received the invite too close to the last Singer weekend - Frost decisions were later than expected. They were offered phone interviews (not Skype) which were during the school week. The process was very strange and I think pro forma at that point. While my son didn’t get Singer, he already had a full tuition scholarship so the Singer would have just replaced that but he did get Foote Fellow.</p>

<p>Only have $23K with Presidential but when I click on cane link financial aid it says access denied.<br>
I’ll wait a couple of days and see what happens and then call if no change or snail mail.
With the new cognate - Foote Fellow would be key so he can have more flexibility with all his AP credits and take course he wants to. </p>

<p>Yes S has $24K with Presidential but with extra 4k or Singer and Foote Fellow UM will be his first choice.
He applied RD, got the FA pkg Yesterday on Cane link but no mention of Singer Invite. I think the Singer Interviews are coming weekend April 5th.</p>

<p>sounds like we are in the same boat</p>

<p>I got a RD Singer invite two weeks ago, so I would expect that you all would have gotten it by now.</p>