To those accepted: where in the package is the singer invite?

<p>I got the university scholarship but people with that scholarship are talking about an invite to the singer weekend. What is that? and where would it be found in the package if i received it?</p>

<p>there's a letter in the folder...I think mine was on the left hand side...I was too busy pulling everything out rapidly lol</p>

<p>singer weekend is a weekend in february for the finalists for the singer scholarship, which is the full tuition scholarship. the letter is in the folder with the acceptance letter and looks pretty much the same as the acceptance letter except it says you're invited to campus as opposed to you're accepted lol</p>

<p>My letter was the last sheet of paper. It's a full sized letter, not folded or anything.</p>

<p>And it's Feb 27-28. That friday and saturday.</p>

<p>Mine was the last letter</p>

<p>If you apply regular decision are you not eligible for singer???</p>

<p>^^ Wondering the same thing! Can someone please shed some light?</p>

<p>You are eligible for the Singer Scholarship if you apply regular decision. There is a third Singer weekend in April for those admitted during the regular decision period.</p>

<p>I applied regular decision and was invited to the April Singer Weekend. Is it possible to get the scholarship without going to the weekend? I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.</p>

<p>My letter said that you must attend all of the weekend's events to be eligible.</p>

<p>So you'll need to attend if you want to possibly get the scholarship.</p>