Skidmore Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

No problem! I’ll let you know ASAP!

Thanks.

Thanks. Or will you let me know when your friend receives an email with a time to ckeck for an update.

would someone be willing to email their admissions counselor and ask?

Whoever emails their admissions counselor, can you please post the answer to the question about when I will recieve my admissions decision? I applied regular decision, and I am still anxious about getting my decision for Skidmore.

same!! getting so antsy but I dont want to keep bothering my admissions officer

I feel the same way. I am also feeling extremely antsy but I don’t want to risk being rejected because I bothered my admissions counselor or the admissions office about getting a decision. I would rather try to be patient and just hang in there as long as I can. I hope someone will give me an answer soon.

Will someone please send me an answer as for when I will recieve an admissions decision for RD for Skidmore?

There is no set date or time. Everything on this forum is just guesses so try to keep your patience! I know it’s nerve wrecking ):

1 Like

I will do the best I can to keep being patient. Also, can you please let me know if someone emailed an admissions counselor, and if they did and the counselor got back to them, what they said to them in their email? Is it confirmed that decisions for Skidmore will come out this week for RD applicants or is that just a guess? Can you please try to let me know the answers to my questions as soon as possible? I don’t want to email them again and bother the admissions office.

Nothing is confirmed and it’s always been that way. It’s a bit unfair to students who have applied but there is no clear projection as to when they will be released. You genuinely just have to wait

I will, but will decsions be out this week. I am just done waiting around and want to know an answer as soon as possible.

nobody knows

1 Like

I really just need to know ASAP. I don’t think this is even fair at all to anyone.

its not but nobody knows :sob:

1 Like

Can you have someone email the admissions office and ask them about this? I am done waiting around but I don’t want to email them again.

perhaps just use a fake email and ask. they’ll probably just assume it’s an applicant’s personal email address

1 Like

I am hoping for an answer as soon as possible. I am bored of waiting and I can’t book anything for the week of March 29 unless I get an answer. Please do this for me.

last year it was on the 17th. I applied last year as well. They don’t send an email beforehand announcing the date and time its being released. just that there is a status update when they do release.

1 Like

Will they most likely be released this week? Can you please let me know the answer ASAP?